ADMISSION RULES & PROCEDURE
- The principal reserves the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission in the school. Similarly the principal’s decision is final when the question of retaining a student in the school arises.
- Minimum age for a child to be admitted is two and a half years in Play Group on the first of April of that session.
- Applications for registration are accepted from November onwards.
- A child joining from any recognized school cannot be admitted unless his/her Transfer Certificate is produced, countersigned by the competent authority where the school is situated.
- A parent or guardian, of a child seeking new admission, must produce satisfactory evidence of the Date of birth of the child on his/her being admitted to school for the first time. A Municipal Certificate or certificate issued by Cantt. Board or certificates issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death / the competent authority as declared by the government from time to time will be valid for date of birth.
- The Admission Fee, the first month’s fee and other charges, if applicable, must be paid in advance.
- Admission will be strictly on the merit of the candidate irrespective of any pressure from outside or otherwise.
- Caste Certificate, duly issued by the competent authority, if any, be submitted in original, accompanied by an attested copy for verification by the Principal at the time of admission.
REGISTRATIONRegistration form is made available (on the website only) on payment of prescribed fee as per the schedule given below.
Class Prep Jr. : Last week of December.
Class Prep Sr. to IX : As and when notification is issued. (First week of April)
Class XI : Immediately after the declaration of AISSE (Class X) result.
ELIGIBILITYMinimum age limit for class Prep Jr. is 3 years as on 1st April of the academic year in which the admission is being sought.
For subsequent classes the eligible age will be reckoned again with reference to 1st April with a proportionate increase over 3 years.
Classes I :
This year also, as constitutional obligation 25% seats have been kept for children belonging to EWS category / BPL card holders. For rest of the seats parents are advised to send admission application of your child to school office.
Class Prep Senior to Senior and class I to VIII- Observation-cum-interaction :
Admission will be granted on the basis of observation cum interaction. Presence of both the parents during the period is mandatory. Parents will have to bring the Admit and Identity cards, on the date and time mentioned on the cards, when they come for the observation-cum-interaction.
List of successful candidates will be posted on the notice board of the School and the School Website. The parents of these candidates will be required to contact the School office for the completion of the admission formalities.
For Class IX :
For class-IX there will be test in mathematics, Science,English. Parents will have to bring the Admit and Identity cards, on the date and time mentioned on the cards, when they come for the written test.
List of successful candidates will be posted on the notice board of the School and the School Website. The candidates who have cleared the written test will need to come to the School Administrative Office of the School for an interaction session along with both the parents.